Employment law is continually changing and can cause extreme difficulties for employers if problems are not dealt with in the correct manner. It is vital that you seek legal advice at an early stage.
Here at Spire Solicitors LLP we regularly advise employers on:
- Redundancy Procedure and Settlement Agreements
- Defending Discrimination Claims on the basis of Race, Sex, Religion and Disability
- Defending Tribunal Claims in respect of Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal
- Drafting employment contracts
- Appointing commercial agents and consultants
- Employment Handbooks and Internal Policies and Procedures
- TUPE – where you are selling or acquiring a business
- Enforcement action against ex-employees in breach of Restrictive Covenants and other Employment Terms
We provide a full Employment Tribunal representation service and our experience with Employment Tribunals enables us to provide clear advice on the likely outcome of cases, as well as delivering the service at a competitive price.
Our services are proven to be more effective than subscription based alternatives and will work hand in hand with you to ensure we achieve the best results for your business.
For more information about the services please read our brochure which is available in pdf format here:
Employment Law Testimonials
I can't thank Sarb enough for helping me win my appeal against my former employer and the decision not to grant me ill-health retirement. I am very grateful for how Sarb put my appeal together for me. I know this is what you do for a living but it was a superb piece of work and it has been a long hard 9 months since my resignation with some very dark days wondering what my future held for me. I can now move forward in life and finally draw a line under this matter.
Employment Law Client, Wymondham