Employment law is continually changing and can cause extreme difficulties for employers if problems are not dealt with in the correct manner. It is vital that you seek legal advice at an early stage.
Here at Spire Solicitors LLP we regularly advise employers on:
- Redundancy Procedure and Settlement Agreements
- Defending Discrimination Claims on the basis of Race, Sex, Religion and Disability
- Defending Tribunal Claims in respect of Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal
- Drafting employment contracts
- Appointing commercial agents and consultants
- Employment Handbooks and Internal Policies and Procedures
- TUPE – where you are selling or acquiring a business
- Enforcement action against ex-employees in breach of Restrictive Covenants and other Employment Terms
We provide a full Employment Tribunal representation service and our experience with Employment Tribunals enables us to provide clear advice on the likely outcome of cases, as well as delivering the service at a competitive price.
Our Employment Tribunal Fees are highlighted below:
Initial Meeting – £250 + VAT
Hourly Rate Thereafter – £250 + VAT
Our experience of typical fee ranges for cases concerning Ordinary Unfair Dismissal and/or Wrongful Dismissal are:-
- Simple case: £2,000 – £4,500 + VAT
- Medium complexity case: £45000 – £9,500 + VAT
- High complexity case: £9,500 – £24,500 + VAT
There will be an additional charge for attending a Tribunal Hearing of £1,000 per day + VAT.
During the process of your matter, Disbursements may be applied depending on the complexity, length and appropriate inclusion of Barristers should your case require further representation from a Barrister during hearings. These costs can range from £1,000 – £7,000 per day.
Our services are proven to be more effective than subscription based alternatives and will work hand in hand with you to ensure we achieve the best results for your business.
Employment Law Testimonials
I can't thank Sarb enough for helping me win my appeal against my former employer and the decision not to grant me ill-health retirement. I am very grateful for how Sarb put my appeal together for me. I know this is what you do for a living but it was a superb piece of work and it has been a long hard 9 months since my resignation with some very dark days wondering what my future held for me. I can now move forward in life and finally draw a line under this matter.
Employment Law Client, Wymondham