Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing high-quality legal services to all our clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. We take all complaints seriously.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint which you cannot resolve with the person handling your case you should contact our client care partner who is James Knight. You can contact him at: Holland Court, The Close, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 4DY telephone 01603 677077.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details you set out. You can expect to receive our letter within five working days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This may involve one or more of the following steps :-
1. We may ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to your complaint within ten working days.
2. We may examine their reply and the information in your complaint file. We may then ask them for more information. This may take up to a further ten working days from receiving their reply and the file.
- We may invite you to meet James Knight to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will usually try to do this within ten working days of receiving all the details we need from the member of staff who acted for you. Within five working days of any meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.