Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, which you cannot resolve with the person handling your case you should contact our client care partner who is Sarb Gosal. Please contact us with the details by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Sarb Gosal, Spire Solicitors LLP, Holland Court, The Close, Norwich, NR1 4DY or Fax to: 01603 610700. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Sarb Gosal, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Sarb Gosal will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another partner or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review his decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6806,
0300 555 0333 or