Spire Solicitors LLP is one of the largest legal firms in the region, with head offices in the heart of Norwich, in the picturesque Cathedral Close, and six regional offices spread throughout Norfolk including offices in Attleborough, Aylsham, Dereham, Diss, Watton and Wymondham.
Applications from Employment Solicitors 3+ PQE who are looking to take the next step in their career progression will be welcomed. The Successful candidate will work closely with our business services teams on a wide spectrum of, employment matters, including:-
- general employment advice to business clients
- drafting contracts, policies and procedures
- grievance, disciplinary and unfair dismissal
- harassment and discrimination
- restructuring and redundancy exercises
- transfer of undertakings
- restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions and general corporate support work
- data protection (including subject access responses)
- tribunal procedures and hearings for employee and employer clients
- settlement agreements for employee and employer clients
- run employment updates for business clients
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with impressive communication and interpersonal skills. A fantastic culture and ethos are on offer to a candidate that shows drive, ambition and a willingness to join an ambitious and growing law firm.
If you are interested in applying, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.