Easter Virtual Balloon Race
Spire Solicitors LLP are pleased to announce they have joined Ecoracing in their latest virtual balloon race to win some great prizes! First prize, for the balloon that travels the farthest, is £500 cash, second prize is an Apple iPad and there will also be 10 lucky winners of £10 book tokens. To join us on this exciting virtual race through Jerusalem Old City, simply purchase your balloon for £3 by the link below. Spire Solicitors LLP will also be adding a £200 cash bumper prize for the balloon of our team which travels the furthest!
The race lasts seven days and uses live weather data to determine the progress of each balloon and each entry can be tracked once launched. It has no negative environmental impact on all wildlife, climate change, plastic waste or litter due to the balloons being 100% virtual!
The Easter Race will fly from the Jerusalem Old City at midday on April 4th 2021. First prize, for the balloon that travels the farthest, is £500 cash, second prize is an Apple iPad and there will also be 10 lucky winners of £10 book tokens provided by EcoRacing for all participants.
Spire Solicitors LLP will be providing a bumper cash prize of £200 for the lucky winner from our entries who travel the furthest. If the winner is nationally ranked to win one of the top prizes, another winner will be chosen for the furthest distance as a unique winner.
Terms & Conditions:
- Balloon purchases can be made up to 30 minutes before race launch.
- Prizes are awarded according to the distance travelled by a balloon in a straight line from the launch location.
- Race winners will be notified within 1 week of the race finishing and published on the race website. To comply with UK Gambling Commission Rules on Prize Draws and Ecoracing T&Cs, winning balloon purchasers will be sent an email containing a skill based question. If answered correctly, a further email will be sent requesting an address and/or bank details.
- Ecoracing decisions on all matters affecting the awarding of prizes are final and legally binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into. Prizes may sometimes vary without notice from those specified.
- All Purepages staff and their immediate family are ineligible to win any prize.
- Any winner who has not responded to notification within 21 days will forfeit their prize; a replacement winner will be selected from next furthest travelled balloon.
Balloon Design Limitations
It is forbidden when decorating a balloon for you to attempt to post, list or upload inappropriate content. Inappropriate is defined as text likely to cause offence.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information)
- Breach any national laws, or infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of Ecoracing or third parties
- Use your virtual balloon sub domain to distribute Spam, chain letters or any other bulk electronic communications mechanisms
- Use your virtual balloon sub domain to distribute viruses or any other computer malware
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our sites, services or tools or Ecoracing copyrights and trademarks
- Attempt to gather or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
Ecoracing’s refunds policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
All virtual balloons are purchased on behalf of a chosen charity or cause. It would be considered an extreme event for anyone to claim a refund, as you are, in reality, giving a donation.
Refunds requested prior to the race launch need the permission of your chosen cause as all balloon purchases (donations) are automatically communicated to each charity. Any refunds after the race has started would need to be refunded by the charity directly.
Any refund from Ecoracing will be processed within 5 working days and email notification sent. Please note that your bank may take some days to process your refund back into your account.