Spire Solicitors LLP offices open for pre-booked appointments
We are pleased to announce all of our offices are now open for pre-booked appointments only.
To ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and team, we have been busy putting Covid-19 protective measures in place. This will enable us to continue to provide a high level of service within the new normal circumstances.
How to make an appointment:
We will be seeing clients on a pre-booked appointment basis only. This will include face to face meetings with your lawyer, document signing and obtaining certified copies of documents. Our reception will remain closed to walk-in visitors.
Clients can contact their lawyer or team directly via email or phone to make an appointment. If you have a new enquiry, please call the relevant office:
Attleborough: 01953 453143
Aylsham: 01263 732123
Dereham: 01362 692424
Diss: 01379 641221
Norwich: 01603 677077
Watton: 01953 882864
Wymondham: 01953 606351
- On arrival, please knock or ring the doorbell and a member of the team will come and let you in.
- To enter the office, please wear a face covering and sanitise your hands.
- Please adhere to the social distancing procedures in place.
- For the time being we will not be able to provide any drinks. Please feel free to bring your own with you.
- All meeting times will be staggered to minimise the number of people in the office and to ensure the meeting rooms can be cleaned and ventilated regularly. This may limit the number of daily appointments available, so please bear with us.
- Please do not attend your appointment if you are unwell or have symptoms of Covid-19.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org