Our Commercial Team provides UK trade mark assistance, in particular to help you with:
- Identifying your potential trade marks;
- Advising you on which of your brands/logos/names can become registered trade marks;
- Making applications to register a trade mark on your behalf;
- Carrying out searches and check the trade mark register prior to filing an application to identify any third parties with the same or similar marks; and
- Providing guidance on the options available to apply for a registration.
We are also able to assist with drafting documents and providing advice relating to:
- Trade mark licence agreements;
- Trade mark transfers; and
- Sponsorship agreements.
Selling your business?
If you are selling your business and you possess valuable brands, logos, and/or registered trade marks we can provide guidance to you on the options in respect of the trade marks and assist you with the business sale.
Meet the team
Commercial Update 102 – Leaseholds and the Kings Speech
This week, following the first King’s speech by King Charles III, what caught my eye was the proposed Leasehold and Freehold Reform Bill which represents the second stage in reforms...
Commercial Update 100: What Obligation Do Banks Have To Protect Their Customers?
In the world of financial transactions and banking, trust is paramount. Customers rightly rely on banks to protect their funds and assets, and banks, in turn, have a duty of...