- Terms & Conditions:1. The promoter is: Spire Solicitors LLP whose registered office is at Holland Court, The Close, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 4DY.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Spire Solicitors LLP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via https://form.jotform.com/201492251350344 through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person/per household. Multiple entries from the same person/household will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be July 31st, 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Spire Solicitors LLP shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
16. Spire Solicitors LLP also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. Giveaway limited to 250 items. Giveaway will finish once this limit has been reached.