It is important to us to understand each of our clients’ needs and priorities. This means that, wherever we can, we will arrange an introductory meeting on-site, so we can really understand how your organisation works, your goals and ethos.
We can provide a cost effective in-house advisory service for those clients who need more strategic input from us, as well as helpline and retainer-style arrangements for those needing ad hoc advice. If you have any questions about the support we can provide please contact Sarb Gosal, Partner.
Advisory – Day to day advice on People matters
We provide advice at all stages of the employment life cycle from pre-employment screening through to termination of employment and everything in between including:
- pre-employment screening and reference checking
- negotiation of offer letters and contracts of employment
- workplace policies and handbooks
- grievance and disciplinary issues
- ill health
- performance issues
- family leave (including maternity, paternity and parental leave)
- flexible working
- allegations of harassment and discrimination
- redundancies and restructurings
- termination of employment
- post termination restrictive covenants
Organisational Change – Strategic support and advice on significant and complex employment issues
We have experience of supporting clients with the People/employment law aspects of organisational change which encompasses internal re-organisations and restructuring to mergers and acquisitions, and advising on individual and collective consultation.
We have successfully negotiated and advised upon hundreds of settlement agreements for employers and employees.
We can provide help and support with:
- Managing a settlement agreement process for employers. Devised to suit your needs, timescale and budget, we can deliver some or all elements of your employees’ settlement agreements, keeping you informed of progress throughout the process.
- Multiple settlement agreements. Whether redundancy, restructuring and change management, we have experience of providing seamless advice and support to People and In-house Legal teams when advising employees on their settlement terms.
We have a wealth of experience when it comes to advising on Employment Tribunal litigation, ranging from complex discrimination claims worth six figures to lower values disputes which nonetheless may pose significant reputational risks.
We can help lessen the pain by working with you to reach your preferred outcome, whether by negotiation, mediation or through the judicial process. We provide timely advice and with the least possible stress, disruption and expense. For more information on fees please see our Employment Tribunal costs