Corporate and Commercial Law
Our corporate and commercial department handles all aspects of commercial work, acting for a wide range of business sizes, from small start-ups to larger and more established companies based in the region.
Having also an understanding of business realities, we aim to be considered not only as your legal adviser but also as one of your commercial partners.
The work of our commercial team includes:
- Establishing new businesses – which could include assisting with joint ventures, partnership and Limited Liability Partnership (“LLP”) documentation and other agreements
- Buying an existing business
- Selling your business
- Drafting commercial documents and contracts, including:purchase / sale / supply agreements; manufacturing, distribution, franchising and agency agreements; trial, pilot, research and development contracts; and supply terms and conditions of business.
- Advising on legal aspects of current businesses and reviewing existing contracts
- Involvement in business sale, purchase, restructuring, or expansion
- Advice on the impact of changes to business law
- Forming a company
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate Restructure
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
Our 250 year history has seen us provide legal advice to regional businesses that have grown to be world exporters or leaders in their market sectors.
Whether you are just starting a business and want some advice on the best ways to advance your business or if you are looking at restructuring your current your business, our team of friendly professionals are here to help.
Corporate and Commercial Law Testimonials
I wish to express my sincere thanks to Roger Morgand and his colleagues for outstanding help and clarity in contract development and for providing reliable and timely feedback to questions.
Prof. Keith Waldron, Anglia Science Writing Ltd
We are very pleased with the way Ross Fletcher dealt with our matter and we will certainly be using you again in future matters.
D.J.E Holdings Limited
Thank you to Roger Margand for dealing with our case in such a professional and timely manner. We would have no hesitation in using your services again or recommending you.